Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Strange Things Happpening

I would like to think that there is an eclectic mix of folks, from all over the World, who pop in and view this blog. I like to vary it, but it just keeps coming back to things which interest me. However, the visitor figures go up, so I must be doing something right.
Now I have little interest in Sports or Celebrities, who are here today and gone tomorrow. How did Amy Winehouse possibly amass a £10 million pound fortune?  She made a couple of albums and had one hit!  She had more publicity about her hospital visits than her singing career, so where did all the money appear from.?
So anyway, was it deja vu was it all planned on the phone or was it the best mind reading act that I've ever seen? One regular reader in Mountain View, California picked "I don't like Mondays by the Boomtown Rats, to listen to, at exactly the same time as another regular reader in Council Bluffs, Iowa, picked it as well. I reckon they were on the phone, what about you???

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube