Friday, July 29, 2011

Revealed: Shocking cruelty at massive abattoir..

Revealed: Shocking cruelty at massive abattoir... but those responsible WON'T be prosecuted | Mail Online

I remember taking a Summer job, while at college, many years ago, where I was required to delivery bulk orders of meat, bacon and stuff to nursing homes, works canteens and so forth. A good enough jiob and cheaper meat for the family with a staff discount, too!
Anyway, an ingredient in black pudding is fresh blood!! So I was handed a milk churn and told to go to the slaughter house and get a churn full. Well I admit that I was apprehensive but assured, jokingly, that I would see nothing untoward. Just push the small door open, round the back and walk in!! So off I went.
I realised that there was a bit of joke taking going on and steeled myself. I opened the small doorway and stepped in. A huge cow was hung up, by a hind leg, in front of me, bleeding from a huge gash in it's neck!! I looked to my right, straight at another cow being shot with the stun bolt gun. Then a plastic micro bore tube was entered into the brain to ensure death. "In for blood, mate," a cheery voice shouted, " just shove your can under that one there.!" Um, well I edged forward. The guy then shouts, "you from XYYX Firm?" "Yes," says I. "Aye, they phoned us, you did well, your first time." "We didn't think that you were the guy!" It was like a badge of honour from my peers. Next time, it was no bother, at all.
This is my whole point. People who work with death and killing get completely neutralised, switched off, Zombiefied, to their occupation and crack jokes about it and do strange things to give them some sort of entertainment, no matter how bad it seems to "normal" folks."
Undertakers, often clown about with "da new guy" by hiding under a sheet in the body room, bending up, when he enters on his/her first visit. They cut corners to save money, thus making higher profits. They move two or three coffins to the crematorium with one paying funeral. The other two coffins, of, perhaps, poor folk, are moved under the main one. Coffins are sold back to undertakers, instead of being burned, for reuse. It's a job, killing cattle, killing people and burying the remains of them all. One group, with some dignity and others to landfill sites.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube