Monday, April 18, 2011

Stalkers and royal fanatics targeted ahead of William and Kate's wedding

Stalkers and royal fanatics targeted ahead of William and Kate's wedding | Mail Online

I have had a bad feeling about this Wedding since it was announced. I bear no ill will to all concerned as fellow humans and have no plans other than to ignore the whole thing as much as I can do. I shall, of course, report to you out there in cyberspace but other than that I would rather be watching a movie. !!
The BBC alone will have over 1,000 people working on that day. The media from every country in the World will be in London. At a cost of about £50 million, it all does seem a bit flamboyant and pretentious in these financial times..
It just seems to me to be a particularly 'soft' target and I don't envy the job of the security people who must be hoping that all goes well. Somehow I just don't think that it will do.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube