Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pothead says Marijuana is a Trap

savethemales.ca - Pothead says Marijuana is a Trap

I have been on/off marijuana for various lengths of time and I agree with the writer of this article. It is not addictive in the body dependent way of looking at it but the good feeling is addictive. Who doesn't like to feel happy and good? Over time, it takes more and more product to make one happy each time and therein lies the addiction. The result is addictive and not the means to get there.
I take it and leave it as I please. However if I become a bit down or depressed I don't reach for big Pharma Prozac. Instead it is a quiet night, with some good sounds playing, a few candles guttering and then the giggles at why I was so down in the first place!!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube