Sunday, December 26, 2010

the paddy fields view

the paddy fields view

May I wish you all out there in cyberspace a happy and peaceful New Year to come and I hope that the rest of your holiday is great!!! May your God go with you all
In the short time that I have been collecting news items and adding my comments to them I have watched the viewing figures grow and with the addition of feedgit I began to see where you all where coming from to read my stuff. Just look at this snap shot Saudi Israel S.Korea Spain Bulgaria Iran Canada and UK. What an eclectic group.
Hope you all enjoy my blog. Please comment and request a section that you fancy and you might get it!
Please join the "followers" and I am on FB and twitter. You can lift my stories onto your own blog or e.mail them.
Let's have a bit more PEACE. !!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube