Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm gay, says Tory MP Nigel Evans who voted against equal rights for homosexuals

I'm gay, says Tory MP Nigel Evans who voted against equal rights for homosexuals | Mail Online

I really don't care if my M.P. goes to Black Masses and dances in the woods naked. This gay guy voted against equal rights for gays because he felt that was the way the people, whom he represents, felt at the time. In my eyes that makes him a Statesman.
Too many M.P.'s vote for whatever they want or they are told to vote by their party bosses, whether they believe in it or not. Others are coerced to vote this way or that way by pressure groups, by some other outside pressure or for personal gain. They don't seem to care what the people think anymore.
In my view, they should represent the constituents views in their area and not their own.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube