Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cheap reading glasses can damage your sight

Cheap reading glasses ¿ready readers¿ cost £1 but can damage your sight | Mail Online

Whenever I see articles with "might do" "may do" I ask where is the evidence? and Who gains?

I use cheap reading glasses and I love them! I had a pair for years, cost me £3 and yes I ended up with a bit of strain and the odd headache. I thought time to bite the bullet and pay an optician. Then I realised that the cheapies come in different strengths. So I moved up a strength which cost me £8. At first they were a tiny bit strong but now they are terrific. The strain has gone! The headaches have gone too.
So the optician loses another £100 or so boo hoo !

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube