Monday, October 25, 2010

A big thank you!

My Blog.

I would like to thank all of my visitors from all round the World who have popped in to read articles see the pictures and hear the music that I have posted. I try to pick "off the front page stories" but must obviously cover the big ones. This wonderful feedjit gizmo allows me to see where you are and what your interest(s) is and is invaluable in allowing me to see trends and pick accordingly.
I am in Scotland in the UK and here are some, only some of the cities and countries from which people have come to read my stuff.:-
TOWNS & VILLAGES from all over the World plus
CITIES: Hanoi, Moscow, Paris, Islamabad, Nairobi, Amsterdam, London, Los Angeles, New York,Beijing, Melbourne, Penang, plus many more.
COUNTRIES: USA., Canada, Australia, India, Pakistan, Europe, Indonesia, Malaya, Japan, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Bukino Faso, Mexico. plus many more.
It makes it all worth while for me. If you like the blog please please pass the URL on to your friends list.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube