Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Personal News

I've been laid up, in bed, for a few days. Nothing desperate, I just got a bit of dirty metal in the ball of my foot!!! My own fault,really, as I tend to walk about sans socks in the bare feet. So I got a bit of a fever and a lot of ouch! I just can't stand on my left foot. It is so stupid and so debilitating.
So I retire to bed in order to keep my foot off the floor. So with my leg propped up on two pillows I am deep in the comfort zone.
But the number of keypads sharing the bed with me is amazing !!! I got the TV, Cable Box, Mobile Phone, Land line Phone and the Laptop. It is getting very crowded!!! If I really went mad I could have one for my C.D. player, too, providing I leave the amplifier on, but I don't fancy that one. Wasn't there one when I got that??? Must look, after I get up.
A quick phone call ensures delivery of food from the Indian or Chinese takeaways or even from the Chip Shop! So I only have to get up to unlock and lock the door once per day and of course, to carry out the usual functions!!!
It is really quite a nice problem and I am, mostly, enjoying it loads. If only the World Cup was a bit better and the piles of rubbish were a whole lot smaller !!!
Walkies !!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube