Wednesday, January 29, 2020

hi de hi

I have now passed 3 million in total views and currently, my daily view total falls in the range 1,000 to 1500 every day.
Please pass on the url to your friends and social media outlets.  I do not make a penny from this site and I have no income from adverts. It costs me money to sign up for newsletters in order to try and give you updated information. More and more sites are being demonetised or just banned altogether and they, understandably, must make a living. Fortunately, I have a pension, for daily living and little invested. Banks in UK are giving 1.25% and I remember when rates went to 0.25% or lower. They began charging fees to clear checks, fees for atms and fees for anything they could rob you for. By Summer, I feel sure that it will be 'cheaper' to keep cash at home and return to the ancient barter system.!!
I hope that the derivatives market will implode, soon, taking down many major banking groups. I look forward to a banker's cull!!
I post on FB Twitter, Stumble Upon LinkedIn and google blog site
Any donations would be appreciated to my accountant paypal.me/johnmcgovern
thanks a lot.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube