Sunday, October 30, 2016

Fewer posts on tis site

I am sorry that the number of posts on this site has dropped over the past few months. I am disabled and have a number of health issues which come and go. Unfortunately, these problems have been giving me a lot of hassles.I am currently awaiting an appointment for hoped for operations to insert metal swivels into both ankles to allow me to walk properly. Things are so bad just now that I can fall while moving round in my flat.
In addition, the main stream media is so full of crap and downright lies these days mainly due to the crooked Election upcoming in USA. My E mail is jammed with Election crap and I regularly get over 250 per day in my inbox to for through.
So I have been posting to Twitter and Google plus for simplicity until I get sorted out..
Thanks and apologies.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube