Thursday, April 21, 2016

Plagued by nuisance calls? It’s time to ring some strategic changes | Money | The Guardian

Plagued by nuisance calls? It’s time to ring some strategic changes | Money | The Guardian



As I have posted previously, this is how I deal with calls.  Most calls are computer dialed which means that the ring six times and then cut off i case they get an answer machine. So I never answer a landline until six rings have passed.  Yes,there are a few,with short fingers,who dial up. With them,I interrupt their script,say goodbye and hang up.  

Mobile callers normally cut off by three or four rings, to avoid going to voice mail. However, their number is normally in 'missed calls.' I put the numbers in my contact section,name them 'pest 1, pest 2' and so on, then assign them all a different ring tone from my normal text and call ones. When I here it,I ignore it!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube