Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Mobile phone scam that leaves you with a £300 bill for calls you never made | Daily Mail Online

Mobile phone scam that leaves you with a £300 bill for calls you never made | Daily Mail Online



I get calls from 0845 429 0081 to my mobile, but never answer them. I put all of these weirdo calls into my directory and name them twat 1   twat 2  etc. I then assign them all a separate ring tone which I can later ignore when I hear it!!

My I-phone is pay as you go and so big bills cannot be run up. The £10 or so which I keep in it will just run out. I notice that a person claims on www.unknownphone.com that they were charged £20. Another, phoned them back and the rate was huge to talk to them about flight travel insurance. Another person who answered it, was told they had won £500 of gift vouchers. Others,who have phoned them have got answer machines.

It looks to me that someone is sitting in their bedroom with a high rate number. These split the call rates between the operator of the number and guess who....the supplier of the number !!!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube