Sunday, February 21, 2016

My new toy

My I5 laptop was beginning to give problems. Well I am online for about 8 hours or more every day,so I suppose things get worn out.
Anyway I was chasing about looking for bargains and found a Lenovo I 7 chip  1 Tb memory and a massive 16 gig RAM  Stereo dolby speakers blah blah.

When I checked price it was 1,249 GBP  which was way too much for me!!!  So I entered the spec straight into search and guess what???

I found a sale and got it for 670 GBP Not only that but it was in a store home catologue with which I had an account and I could pay it up. The icing on the cake being that I have a Credit Card with the same firm!!!

So if I am a little short,I can hit the card and catch up later.  I do this Card thing with my food order as well. I get my groceries delivered by Tesco  Yip I got a Tesco Credit Card too !!
I will not go hungry either.

Always check if the company you deal with regularly has a Credit Card like ASDA  Littlewoods Tesco and many more. Even a 200 GBP card can get you out of a hole.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube