Thursday, July 30, 2015

Calais migrants storm fences around Channel Tunnel entrance for THIRD night running | Daily Mail Online

Calais migrants storm fences around Channel Tunnel entrance for THIRD night running | Daily Mail Online



This is a good way to get across the Channel. By swamping the defence forces they will become tied up dealing with some as others go through.

Personally I have always though it madness to go to the Calais - Dover crossing. If I wanted into the Uk I would head for Bordeaux and cross to the Channel Islands on a tourist ferry. I would then be in UK  and by travelling onward to the mainland I could go through the Uk per

sons gate at customs.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube