Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Why codeine painkillers don't work for millions - and may even harm your health | Mail Online

Why codeine painkillers don't work for millions - and may even harm your health |

I have been taking Dihydrocodiene 30mg tablets for over 20 years. They really do not work very well now and I am addicted to them. When I try to come of them,which I have done three times, I get all of the withdrawal symptoms that heroin addicts get. If you have seen the movie Trainspotting, it is described perfectly!!
They started me off on one,as required, then after a couple of years, two to be taken four times a day. After a stay in hospital,some five years ago the dosage was raised to three,four times a day. I eat them like smarties!!!  Fortunately, in Scotland, I get them for free.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube