Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Homeowner tied up, tortured and robbed by gang who burst into his house and threw a PARTY | Mail Online

Homeowner tied up, tortured and robbed by gang who burst into his house and threw a PARTY | 

Never just open your front door!!  Always check that you know who is at the other side of the door. It is your first line of defense as are your windows.  On the window note.................
If your home is fitted with double glazing and has a big main window which goes up on a rachet to allow a small opening then make sure it is closed completely when you leave the house. I left one window, in the kitchen,open a tiny crack. When I came home,  discovered someone in my flat. They grab the underside of the frame and give it a jerk. This is a safety device to allow firemen to get in. Well I engaged the youth and another one came in,at by back,kicking me in the leg and down I went. One sat on my back while the other ran round taking a laptop and other stuff.
The police arrived and instead of going to look for two walking thieves with loads of carrier bags, they seemed more intent on it being an inside insurance job. They wanted to know my movements and even went to check at the pub where I had been. They were not interested at all!!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube