Monday, February 04, 2013

Why Police Lie Under Oath | _

Why Police Lie Under Oath | _

Not only in America do te police lie in Court.  It happens in the Uk everyday. Why do the do it? They are many reasons and here are just some of them.........
They lie because they believe that if the don't egg the pudding,as t were, then a smart lawyer will get the prisoner off. Some lie because the charges are just bogus in the first place. Many lie to support their fellow officers. They lie and fabricate evidence in order to have a good arrest record. Some even lie to impress an officer of the opposite sex as did happen to me.!!!
People believe that the police are objective and have no axe to grind. Sadly this is not the case. Officers are put under peer pressure to go along with frame ups and lie to support these activities. It must be  true if so many people say do is the rue of thumb. Here is want happened to me......................
I live in a small town with a centre square and a bandstand. Very picture postcard. I had visited a local taxi office do do some paperwork on a warm Summer evening. i was offered a lift home but decided to walk. It was a very warm night and when I reached the square, I decided to have a seat on one of the benches there. It was just after midnight and a lovely clear July night. I was the onlt person in the square.
I saw two cops exit from a side street, one male and one female. The proceeded towards me. As their station was a street away from the square I assumed that they were heading there. I was just sitting there doing nothing at all. well they came over to me and I said to them, "good evening officers, it's a lovely night isn't it?"
The male said, "what are you doing here?" To which I replied, " it is a warm night and I was having a walk and sat here for a bit. I'm not tired and just having a walk."  The tone made me wary.he then said," you are checking when people go to bed with a view to breaking in to their homes."  "What?" I said, " you are wrong and if I had been sitting here 12 hours previously or 12 hours later,there would be no problem and you would not be saying this." yes we would still be asking you questions," he said. "rubbish" I replied and stood up from the bench. i said, 'well if it bothers you that I'm sitting here, I live not far away and I'll just go home." I had not raised my voice nor had I use bad language.
I was the told,"your going nowhere" and I was then arrested and taken to the police station. The desk officer asked them, "what's this?"  The male said, " drunk and shouting in the square"  The officer said he doesn't look drunk. Yes, he was shouting in the square. I was then locked up and released in the morning. The female had not said a word.
Immediately,when I got home, I wrote everything down and I also wrote a complaint to the chief officer of the police force. it is best to do this right away as time alters memories. I was visited by investigating officers and was told that the female was a trainee and had recently returned to work after a full year of being off work due to an injury sustained at work. She was termed as a chancer. The male was termed as a ladies man and not to good a cop. I was told that I was believed. i was reasonably happy.
Eventually I go to Court. The taxi owner,a radio controller and a driver testified that I was not drunk. Two friends, who had passed by in a car, said I was not shouting and nobody else was in the square. They had had their windows down and could hear nothing. So that was five people plus me.
The two cops lied under oath saying that I was drunk and shouting abuse at two women who, of course, were never found!! When question about the women they said that they had gone back out to look for them!!
The desk officer,who had since retired, said that I was drunk. The judge believed their objectivity!!!! I was fined £40.
The male had been showing off to the female trainee. She had been sacked and turned up in a figure hugging track suit to give evidence. They all knew that I had complained as they had been interviewed several times.
The male was put on foot patrol in the roughest area of my town. i was later visited b the investigating officers and told that if I had been found no guilty then all of them would have been arrested on the day of the trial and charges would have been laid against all of them. i was believed by everyone but the judge!!
So please don't tell me that all police officers tell the truth!!!


No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube