Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tesco voted the worst supermarket in the UK: Stores given poor marks in pricing, customer service and fresh produce quality in annual poll | Mail Online

Tesco voted the worst supermarket in the UK: Stores given poor marks in pricing, customer service and fresh produce quality in annual poll | 

Well I suppose that someone always has to come last in any list. I am a Tesco customer and can only praise them for their service.
I am disabled and don't get out of the house.  I can order and pay for the groceries which I want, by computer, 24 hours a day and I can arrange to have them delivered, when it suits me. Only twice, in about five years, has there been a problem. One chap phoned me, from his van, to say that,due to icy roads, he would be a bit late.On the other occasion, the van broke down and they trans shipped my stuff to another van and delivered about an hour late. They continually phoned me with updates. Now, personally, I think that I have had great service,don't you?.
No going out in all weather,no driving/parking hassles, no waiting in queues,no getting bashed with trolleys and no waiting behind folk who never think to get money/a cheque book /a debit or credit card out, before they get the total. No bags bursting, no screaming weans and no wandering willie shoppers.  Tesco is superb!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube