Friday, February 08, 2013

Posting is hard work!!


Many regulars must wonder how I can mange to post for hours at a time. Well it becomes easy after a while, if you can forget about the clock. I am mostly nightshift because of time zones. Then I sleep until lunchtime, when I eat, do housework and communicate with normal peeps.  Then back to the keys and do European stuff or watch movies, until meal time.  As the TV is crap in the UK, I just sleep until about 2300 and start again.!!!
The main thing is to be warm and comfortable. Fingers work better in the warm. Have a side table, with an ice bucket containing either lager or coca cola, as suits the mood. Have plenty of nibbles to eat, like crisps. Smokey Bacon or Gammon flavour are my current favourites. Have all suitable medicines handy too!! Put on the head phones and play good music.When I've had enough, I take a break and play pool at www.minicllp.com or get up and heat something to eat in the micro or eat GM  Corn Flakes.  it's madness but I like it.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube