Sunday, January 27, 2013

Patients' families told to 'help nurses feed and wash them' in hospitals by controversial report into pressures on NHS | Mail Online

Patients' families told to 'help nurses feed and wash them' in hospitals by controversial report into pressures on NHS | 

When I am in hospital I don't eat much of the food. Normally I just ordered take a ways and paid for them. On my last incarceration I was told that take a ways were not allowed because of the possibility of bringing germs into the hospital. They had a cheek!  Take a qay places are inspected often and in general are spotless whereas hospital kitchens like prison  and forces kitchens are exempt in the Uk!!! I could not even use the radio system as the earphones had been taken away!!
Yet doctors swan about in street cloths as do visitors. Maintenance folk move round in boiler suits, as do ladies selling sweets for charity, as do sky pilots on visits as do cardiac machine operators..

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube