Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Just gotta say this!

I have had a strange feeling of dome most of yesterday. It is now 0210 hrs in Scotland.  I feel that there are going to be multiple unrelated attacks by lone nutter gun toting persons in Times Square, New York during the New Year celebrations.I say persons, not to be gender correct or whatever, but because I feel that a woman or women will be involved. Now before the SAS load up and take to the air to invade me, I have absolutely no proof or evidence.
In addition, there will be gun carrying ordinary people who have gone there with the attitude of, 'well if something goes down, I'm packing my heat !' I just see shootouts all over Times Square, which develop into chaos with store looting, the whole bit.
When the movie comes out, remember I thought of it first,so where's my royalties !!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube