Friday, January 04, 2013

Foreign Troops To Enforce Gun Ban? Midnight Raids On Firearms Owners Homes To Enforce Gun Ban May Soon Be Coming! | Politics

Foreign Troops To Enforce Gun Ban? Midnight Raids On Firearms Owners Homes To Enforce Gun Ban May Soon Be Coming! | Politics

So there is this one and another going the rounds is that RFID chips will be implanted, during gun raids and/or when guns are handed in.
For the next couple of months, every talking head is going to come out with more and more complete fiction as they race to see who can fool more people with their shit stirring crap. By saying that this or that MIGHT happen, they are certainly within their rights to speculate. Any attempts to muzzle them will lead to mumblings about freedom of speech. All the while they will be sitting, over a few beers, making up more and more stories.
Unfortunately many,many sheeple will take as gospel, anything that they are spoon fed by these agent provocateurs, from both sides of the gun debate. They will get their fame and people will be killed.
America is certainly not going to be a safe place, for the next few months, while these clowns actually hasten Marshall Law being put in place.
I am arguing with myself,here, whether to actually post the crap, which I realise is going to come from both sides, via these self elected talking heads. I suppose in fairness I must do. However, I will have my say, too. Now my position would be quite clear, if I was in America. I am against people having any machine guns, rocket launchers or whatever type of war weapon that many people actually have in their possession. I consider the police to be useless at protecting people and/or property and having an ordinary hand gun is fair enough with me.
In Scotland, our police do not carry guns on a regular basis. Anyone with an unlicensed firearm is automatically sent to jail. America has to go down the same path. Unfortunately, many people will die along the way.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube