Saturday, November 10, 2012

Torture Continues to be Legitimized by U.S. Legal System

Activist Post: Torture Continues to be Legitimized by U.S. Legal System

I really don't know where I am regarding the use of torture. It seems such an admission of failure and desperation.
On the one hand, a victim will say anything to stop the pain. However there may just be a grain of truth or a confirmation of a previous supposition.
The main defence,which a victim has, is to actually taunt the torturer into going too far. It is,however, a fine line to cross,as you may not awake again. Still the pain stops either way!!!
I suppose if there was a bomb in a block of flats and I had the guy with the code.  Well.........sure I would

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube