Sunday, November 04, 2012

Labour calls for £7.20 an hour 'living wage' -

Labour calls for £7.20 an hour 'living wage' - Telegraph

Personally I think that the minimum should be £7.50.  For the average 36 hour week this would give a gross of
£270 less pension payment of 4%, less National insurance of about 13%  less any tax due. plus possible family allowance.
I am registered as being disabled and I am on State benefit. For a 36 hour week my benefit works out at £8.55 per hour. However a single person, on job search, gets £65 per week or £1,80 per hour. From that a person must attend stupid pep talk interviews which, in my area, costs a person £1.80 on the bus to attend.! They have to feed themselves and heat a home too.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube