Wednesday, November 21, 2012

How buy one, get one free deals fuel the obesity crisis: Offers 'favour unhealthy food' | Mail Online

How buy one, get one free deals fuel the obesity crisis: Offers 'favour unhealthy food' | 

If people were a bit brighter, they would buy a chest freezer and shop for these bargains!!  I have two chest freezers and refuse to buy very little unless it is on some kind of offer.  For example.....
I like Coca Cola.  I can buy one, get one free or buy one at the proper price.  Only a nut would buy at the full price.  Oh and not the old nutmeg about being poor.
I bought both of mine, via home shopping catalogues, for about £220 each on a 20 week plan. You can get 40 week plans too.  I have a credit card, which are even easier to get now. I paid the first firm with a credit card thus reducing my weekly outgoings. They money which I saved on shopping paid them all!!!
It just takes some planning, but living cheap can be done.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube