Thursday, May 17, 2012

Problems with my Site

Well you will have to suffer me for more years as my technical hassles have been resolved.  I spent most of today, moving furniture in order to rip out  my extension wires and changing all my communication connectors.  This appears to be working now and solved the hassles.It is just a process of elimination with hassles.
If the boxes are working you check your lines and ISP. If they are working then you check your connectors and wiring. Logical Captain, as Spook would say!!
My main problem with the reorganisation is that my PC linked to my 42 inch TV is now too far away to hook up the ethernet connection lead. however I have two 8 mb memory sticks. So it is very easy to download to the laptop. then load into the stick and transfer anything to the main PC.  These memory sticks are quite amazing.!!
Strange that the original stuff had worked for years and I don't bash about in my flat which may nip wires and so on. But oh well, it is working now and so I'm happy now and have put the Prozac back in the cupboard!!!.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube