Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Behind the wheel: Ford Focus Zetec S -

Behind the wheel: Ford Focus Zetec S - Telegraph

I had a Black Ford Focus 1.8 for three years and it was a superb car, Unfortunately, it was a very unlucky car as vans trucks and cars all hit it at various times !!! So I've been looking forward to this new one which, if I an manage to get the Platinum version, has hands free parking, cameras, lane wander alarms, satnav but still has an outside toilet.!!  But it is a 1.6. I do hope that they bring out a bigger one. My last had 150mph on the clock and I had it up to 135mph in the early hours of  a couple of mornings when the motorway was empty.!! I am sure that it would have made it but I bottled it !!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube