Saturday, February 26, 2011

Woman killed in wrong way smash on M8 motorway

Woman killed in wrong way smash on M8 motorway - The Daily Record

If a car was coming toward me, up an inclined slip road at night, I think that I just might have noticed, wouldn't you? At this point there are three lanes and a hard shoulder and I cannot see why she could not avoid the other car. Sorry for the families loss but at 11.30 pm on a Thursday night that stretch is normally empty.
Of course, sitting here trying to figure it out is of little use nor comfort to the families, but I just cannot understand how they even managed to hit each other at all!!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube