Wednesday, June 05, 2019

The Coming LGBTQ+ ‘Equality Act’ Will Make It Nearly Impossible To Preach The Gospel In Public Or Keep Transgenders Out Of Your Daughter’s Restroom | Global Unrest

The Coming LGBTQ+ ‘Equality Act’ Will Make It Nearly Impossible To Preach The Gospel In Public Or Keep Transgenders Out Of Your Daughter’s Restroom | Global Unrest



As far as I am concerned, religion should be kept within places of worship and possibly, within the home. Not in schools and certainly not spewed out on street corners, by slightly unhinged nutters!! What is religion?

In my view, religions are followed by sheeple, who cannot think for themselves. Why is being good supposedly a metaphysical presence, working inside you, controlling you, directing you to do a nice thing. I get a happy feeling inside having done something nice. It is nice to be nice.

Then there are the rules. If you don't do this, this and this and not that that and that, you will go to heaven. Prove it!! If you are a sheep, in one group but do not like the rules, you just move to another group oh and get yer cash out, as you enter!! You gotta pay to follow  meah  meah  Have you considered a standing order? Then there are the ones who give you no chance, not to pay. Mormons want 10% of your income oh plus accounts, please!! Muslims tithe, as do other fringe religions. Catholics pass the plate around. You get an annual set of envelopes and make a statement of how much you can kick in every Sunday.  Future financial planning is big with Catholics. Where does all this tax free money go?? Religions have charity status which is why Scientology fight so hard to keep it as they buy more and more appreciating property, with punters money. The Moonies do much the same as do the Indian sun childs of the devine shrami, guru or Rolls Royce drivers.!! Fuel up the plane, I wish to commune with God and then go to Las Vegas!!

Then there are the magic shit water mob, I will heal 20 shills that I have planted in the audience, then go shag a 14 yr old in the motorhome!! Some of them rise to the dizzy heights of having TV channels, with phone numbers to use, to put your money into their offshore accounts. Generally, they get arrested and wifie gets the toy boy and the bank codes!! Religion is the opium of the mass. Everybody seems to be hunting for some, any, way to dodge death or if that cannot be done, they will pay to be comfortable, as an alternative. A conman's dream!!

In my youth, I worried about death and the end of running, jumping, playing, blah blah I found the grind of working and after a few years, vowed that I would work for me, not be a wage slave. I worked when I wanted to do so and for how long. I have done, since my mid twenties until now in retirement. Even now, I still do things to make money or my favourite, use other's money to make some for me. Religion cannot do this for me. I would become depressed.   How can I start a religion and get charity status?  Memo to self...........

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube