Friday, June 07, 2019

CRACKING THE CODE - The Fascinating Truth About Taxation In America - written by Peter Eric Hendrickson - posted by THE SON OF MAN (This is the book I was speaking about. What I have done for you to show you how the Legal Law Dictionary and US Statutes have converted you all into THINGS and BEASTS, this book shows you how the RICH DO NOT PAY FEDERAL INCOME TAXES, because YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY THEM EITHER) | Alternative

CRACKING THE CODE - The Fascinating Truth About Taxation In America - written by Peter Eric Hendrickson - posted by THE SON OF MAN (This is the book I was speaking about. What I have done for you to show you how the Legal Law Dictionary and US Statutes have converted you all into THINGS and BEASTS, this book shows you how the RICH DO NOT PAY FEDERAL INCOME TAXES, because YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY THEM EITHER) | Alternative

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.

I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently.

I'm quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here!
Best of luck for the next!

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube