A Remedy That Destroys Even the Most Deadly Diseases: Honey and Baking Soda (Video) | Health
At last, something that I do not mind taking. When I was a kid, my mother fed me honey. Perhaps, she either gave me too much on the spoon or too often, but I was eventually put off by the sickly sweet taste.
As we all know, Mother knows best and I had to just refuse to take anymore.
Baking soda is a different story. I often took a glass of warm water, in the morning, with a small spoonful of baking soda mixed in. This did wonders inside my mouth. I then moved on to Armund Hammer toothpaste, containing baking soda. Remember that one??
I discovered, in later life, that baking soda in warm water was good for cleaning, especially fridges, in which food is stored. I actually bought a tub of soda, last year, to do some cleaning but ended up using a cleanser squish thingy. Must try baking soda instead, next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment