Monday, May 13, 2019

Have the Police Stung You With Stingray? Cell tower stealing your data... - YouTube

Have the Police Stung You With Stingray? Cell tower stealing your data... - YouTube



After writing a piece, putting forward that computers are finished in evidence production, round about 8thApril, on my blog www.thepaddyfieldsiew.blogspot.com and also sending it to a few newspapers, my computer was entered via my phone, which I normally have connected via usb.

They took my address book and some files from my hard drive. I had to spend time, checking which files were gone and re downloading them. It was pretty obvious that my piece and this attack were related, although I had no proof.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube