Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Alabama Passes A Bill Making Abortion A Felony, Potentially Setting Up A Historic Showdown In The Supreme Court | Survival

Alabama Passes A Bill Making Abortion A Felony, Potentially Setting Up A Historic Showdown In The Supreme Court | Survival



I have never been a believer in allowing abortions to be performed 'on a whim' of either a mother, designer factors, economic factors or for just silly reasons such as  'I wanted a blue-eyed baby.'. You could be killing the next Einstien or Stephen Hawking.

However, if a mother is in danger of losing her life or the fetus is horribly malformed and unlikely to live, outside of the womb, then I believe that abortions should be allowed if requested.

This Alabama nonsense reminds me of the position as t was in Eire, some decades ago. The Catholic church held great power over the Governments of the day and abortions were banned except in very rare circumstances. Plump ladies could be seen boarding ferries to England and Scotland, in order to obtain abortions, outside of Eire. Indeed, contraception was banned as well.

Eire's entry into the European community has changed things, for the better, as rules were made outside Eire, which they had agreed, by membership, to follow. People will simply leave Alabama, in order to obtain abortions in neighbouring states.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your
blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I
hope you write again very soon!

Anonymous said...

You have made some good points there. I checked on the web for more information about the issue
and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website.

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create
this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz reply as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from.
cheers

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail
on the head. The problem is something not enough men and women are speaking
intelligently about. Now i'm very happy that I stumbled across this during my
search for something concerning this.

Anonymous said...

Hi there mates, its fantastic paragraph about tutoringand completely explained, keep it up all the time.

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube