Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Over 100 Million JustDial Users' Personal Data Found Exposed On the Internet

Over 100 Million JustDial Users' Personal Data Found Exposed On the Internet



I am being plagued, on my mobile, by people wanting to arrange my funeral and allowing me to pay for my requirements in advance!!  FFS I'll be dead, WGAF  ??

So I'm bored and get a call. 

Well, I'm getting old and should do something.  Ka ching  sound of commission rings. What are you thinking about? We work with a number of funeral homes (and take a cut, your leg possibly) and can arrange cars, a hearse,etc.  I travel a lot, can you do repatriation.?  Louder buzzer of commission. 

They check big sign on the office wall which says,' promise them anything, they will be dead and can't sue.' Oh repatriation, no problem.

Right sounds good. I was a biker, in my younger days and like the idea of my coffin being transported on a sidecar with a Norton Dominator power unit.  Yes, this has been done and I'm sure that we have contact data in our files.  (ding the other leg!) Let me take your contact records.  But you have them, you phoned me, remember??  (Too busy spending commission, have I maxed my credit card??)

I will get quotations and get back to you. (hooked a really big one, here. Top of the board, a platinum star on the wall chart)

Oh just had a thought. Yes sir?  Why don't I buy a whole life policy to cover the costs and leave instructions with the beneficiary?   A loud sound of air rushing!!!  Oh?  Yep, I already have done it but thanks for the entertainment. I could have watched I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here or  Freddie is in the diary room, crying!! Same whimper over the phone. Funny how life imitates tv

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube