I apologise that the number and variety of my posts has decreased over the past few days. My internet connection, or should I say,lack of connection has been rely annoying me.!!
I normally work from about 2300hrs onward, because of all the time zones round the World. My idea being to catch the first print runs of Europe and the late news from America. I can also catch the early news in Australia and the Middle East. It is beautifully quite at 0200 and 0300 hrs here where I live with no traffic or external noises. I have always been a night person anyway.
I have found out that the main telephone company is upgrading to faster speed internet cables in Scotland and this would appear to be the reason for the continual loss of connection. During the daytime it works perfectly with no breaks. So I am stuck with it for now.
Sorry, but it is out of my control
I normally work from about 2300hrs onward, because of all the time zones round the World. My idea being to catch the first print runs of Europe and the late news from America. I can also catch the early news in Australia and the Middle East. It is beautifully quite at 0200 and 0300 hrs here where I live with no traffic or external noises. I have always been a night person anyway.
I have found out that the main telephone company is upgrading to faster speed internet cables in Scotland and this would appear to be the reason for the continual loss of connection. During the daytime it works perfectly with no breaks. So I am stuck with it for now.
Sorry, but it is out of my control
No comments:
Post a Comment