Friday, September 11, 2020

A GREAT BIG APOLOGY TO ALL WHO HAVE WRITTEN COMMENTS

 in my early years of blogging no comments came in. from then I put comments completely out of my mind. I believed that comments appeared automatically// I have just found out that they must be moderated/   silly me, only God is perfect.

Some questions were posed...............

this website is from google blogger and is all for free.  i am on twitter (patrick fields (@13patrickfields) facebook and on linkedin

ABOUT ME................

I am retired, disabled and housebound and so have plenty time to surf  and bring you interesting articles/

I use a lenovo i7 1 tb laptop  and an older 1 tb tower  i store music on a 1tb ext hd  and tv films on another one.I use hdmi cables to connect computers and home security cameras to a 42 inch tv.  So I am a bit of an old geek.

I am working thru comments now and getting them posted. Once again apologies

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube