Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Make This Go Viral!!!! Nationwide Lockdowns Are not the Solution---Coronavirus Doctors - YouTube

Make This Go Viral!!!! Nationwide Lockdowns Are not the Solution---Coronavirus Doctors - YouTube



I am disabled, unable to get about the flat easily, live alone and have no family. I have been left to die but I refuse to do so. Blessed with a good education I have computer knowledge and order everything electronically for delivery.

Prior to approaching retirement age, I applied for many credit cards Instead of paying standing orders from income, I pay via card spreading them over various cards to keep minimum payments low. I withdraw cash from one card only, put the money in the bank in order to pay minimums of buy cards. Never mix buys and cash withdraw on one card. My minimums are paid and you will realise that I have not touched my income..  I pay off my cash withdrawal card from savings and do the same month after month I  pay  buy cards, a little at a time from income.

Despite having four-figure balances in two banks neither will give me a loan I joined a Credit Union and as I proved myself as a regular payer, firstly of a small loan then gradually increasing my loan requests. I can now get £4k to £5k in four hours with a phone call!!!!

Heating costs in uk have risen ever year. I use propane heaters and the cost of propane has not risen for almost a decade.I pay with a card and only need heat in the winter.

With research and planning anyone can live quite well. Oh and stop smoing!!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube