Monday, March 16, 2020

stocking up

I normally have a month's supplies in my freezers and order a top up delivery once a month. I have done this for years.
So I go into the Tesco website and discover that no deliveries could be made for ten days!!! What can I do? I just have to join the hoarders. I signed up for ASDA Iceland and Morrisons home deliveries in the uk.
I placed orders, with them all, then ran forward booking future orders, on a ten day basis, which I will probably cancel. These orders are all booked and paid via credit card which when canceled, will be credited back to me.
I am upset about doing this but if I do not do it then everybody else will take the provisions and so it comes down to look after number one. By the end of this week, I will have three months' supplies with loads of future orders booked and paid.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube