Wednesday, November 27, 2019

just a thank you

As the sharp eyed may have noticed this site has been viewed nearly 3 million times, Just 19,000 odd to go in order to break 3 mil.
I had not set up a blog mailbox in the past for fear of it being abused or just filled with admail but here we go

www.thepaddyfieldsblog@yahoo.c.uk

Let me know if you like / dislike the site    What is missing?  just comment on a story.

The van is currently sitting outside my flat. The problem?? It is getting cold in Scotland and staying in with a few bottles of bud and some grass seems a better idea.!! Now in the past, I put my hand up, I drove my rather fast cars while drunk and stoned. I only crashed once because I nodded off!  Poetic justice. Having joint hassles I would be an obvious target clambering in and out of the van.
Scotland has just brought in a law enabling roadside testing for drugs, including hash and oil.
I have arthritis in every joint of my skeleton and get about using walking frames and wheelchairs. Yes, cannabis helps, a lot.
However, I believe that our legal eagles have screwed up, yet again. Scotland recently passed a law banning the use of, among other things, cotton buds on plastic sticks. So, do the drug swabs have plastic wands?? If so, then they are illegal!!! If I'm right, which is a good bet, just how much has this blunder cost??
I posted about the cops getting laptops fitted with a search tool that works out possible number plates from parts of one. The forensic science dept., have used this system for years. but cops must submit a request and wait in a queue for the reply. They claim that this is too slow and wanted to do it in realtime.
They paid 140,000 quid and took them out to play. A glowing kiss ass report was given in order to have an existing ban on cops randomly searching plate data bases and all was well until someone asked, no problems, whatever?  Oops! The problems pages had 'accidentally' not been included.These computers are gathering dust or have ' disappeared'
The big problem is that it gives no ownership. All this does is gives details of the keeper. With multi-driver insurance, any permitted driver can drive. I suppose it is a thread to begin pulling. A new game to me, is putting a fictious name on keeper documents. Then the fiction gets all parking fines!!!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube