Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Facebook Bans All Content on Vaccine Awareness (Ingredients, Injuries and Industry Collusion) | Humans Are Free

Facebook Bans All Content on Vaccine Awareness (Ingredients, Injuries and Industry Collusion) | Humans Are Free



I can not understand the mentality of people who moan about SocialMedia banning this or that type of content. These sites are owned and operated by companies and are NOT publically owned. They have a perfect legal right to ban anything that they wish to do.

If you do not like or support whatever they do, then there is a simple answer  DO NOT USE THEM.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I've just been searching for information about this subject for a long time
and yours is the best I've found out so far. But, what in regards to the bottom
line? Are you certain concerning the source?

Anonymous said...

Remarkable things here. I am very happy to see your post.
Thanks so much and I am taking a look forward to contact you.
Will you please drop me a e-mail?

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube