Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Eric Brandt & News Now Patrick, Beaver OK - YouTube

Eric Brandt & News Now Patrick, Beaver OK - YouTube



I got caught by Patrick !  He was in a car and talking about two ruined tires. I sent £100   or $130 Then I notice Selina giggling in the back seat. I thought she was looking at a page/item on her phone but on looking further she was scrolling.

It seemed to me, I may be wrong, that they were giggling about getting folks to pay for tires which they had already bought. Okay, I can afford it but how about peeps chipping in who cannot??

Then I find out that he got $52 grand in a settlement and hey he has a BMW now!!

Well bye bye Patrick  Fool me once...........

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube