Sunday, February 24, 2019

News now Patrick (Idiot) - YouTube

News now Patrick (Idiot) - YouTube



I am sure that I got caught by patrick. They were in a car, a few months ago, talking about two car tyres being ruined.

I sent him money.

So I look again at the video and Selena is giggling in the back seat when patrick is asking for money. I thought she was laughing at a page on her phone but looking closer, she was scrolling, not looking.

In my opinion, the tyres, if ever ruined, were fixed and I wasted my money.

I do not mind about his age or boorish demeanor too much as attack is always best. But screwing the public is a no no with me. I felt screwed so f**k him

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube