Friday, November 16, 2018

gofundme system

I used the system, last night, to send someone money and I swear that I will NEVER use it again!!! They seem to think that they need your inside leg measurement and your Granny's brother in law's mother's maiden name!!!
They wanted an E Mail, my full address, my age group and my phone number. They wished to know which areas that I may donate to in the future. As I'm thinking WTF the penny dropped. They are gonna sell on my details to every charity and lunatic so that they can pester me for money!
Had the money not been taken out of my credit card, I would have tried to find another way to send the money. Oh and the final insult was a charge of $37 for using their system!! Paypal is free and they do the same thing, quicker!!  GFM takes ages to pay the receiver whereas Pay pal pays in a couple of days. So how do they make money?
Well, all the money, transferred to them, is made available to be loaned out, on a short-term basis, attracting high interest and a fee. So they make money, using your money, just like the banks do. The longer that they have YOUR money, the more often they can lend it out!!
Everybody, please use Pay pal and never use gofundme until they stop charging fees!
I was right!  The first twat has just called me, (using my first name) to talk about Funeral plans!!! Looks like the website 'whos calling me' is gonna have many enquiries!  I can't blame the tele sales folk as they are trying to make a commission. BUT I don't have to answer the phone!!  Thank goodness for caller ID and woe betide the first call I get while asleep !!!
Now the Funeral sellers are on computer dial up which means they ring 4 times and disconnect in case an answering machine kicks in and it costs them money!! So publish and be damned somebody said ....
01772367310  Funeral Service tele marketing  now on computer dial-up. No doubt there will be more to come!!! What do they ask?
How deep would you like your hole?   Which direction do you wish to face? Do you want to keep your false teeth with you, just in case?  Do you want a CD player?




No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube