Friday, July 21, 2017

Threat to Whites: The Opioid Plague

Threat to Whites: The Opioid Plague



I have been hooked on dihydrocodeine 30mg tablets for decades.Currently, I am prescribed 3 tabs every four hours. But,of course,I take them as required by my system. Originally,I was on 1 tabletas required, then 2 timed and now 3. They tried slow release 60mg tablets which were hopeless.I was given them to relieve pain caused by gout attacks. Fortunately,in Scotland,our nhs is free, as are all drugs. So I get a 28 day supply 13 times a year.

A couple of times,in the past,due to either running out or believing that I no longer needed them, I did the full withdrawal bit. It is grim. If you have seen the movie trainspotting, where the guy tries to come off heroin, then you saw what I've gone though a few times. Why not stay off?  Sounds easy, but then when a gout attack came on, I knew that they worked,reliving the pain. I tried all the games,taking fewer and so on. But once you start back you are on the road again.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube