Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Britons cop more than 600 MILLION personal-injury related cold calls in ONE YEAR | Daily Mail Online

Britons cop more than 600 MILLION personal-injury related cold calls in ONE YEAR | Daily Mail Online



I have a simple system for both mobile and landline calls. If friends want me on the landline,they dial and let it ring twice. Then hang up and hit re dial. Simple. Nuisance callers normally use computerised dialing software which gives six rings and then cancels for fear of being charged for an answer machine catching the call.  So 7 or more rings is okay. Yes you get the odd one with short fingers!!

With my mobile, I select one ring tone for friends and the most annoying one for twats ! When I hear the twat tone, I know not to bother fumbling or searching for the phone !

As with most things in one's life a bit of organisation and a simple system makes life much easier.

My other bug bear is all of these pin numbers that we get. I make an entry on my mobile and put the pin number in, as the phone number. I transpose the end numbers or inner numbers up/down on a regular basis just in case of lose or stolen phone. if the number is 4321  the I go up 2 down 2 and it then becomes

6329  or if I'm using inner numbers it becomes 4501   All I have to remember is the ratio and not all of the pins.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube