Friday, January 29, 2016

‘Ibuprofen’ is a Killer | Blogging/Citizen Journalism

‘Ibuprofen’ is a Killer | Blogging/Citizen Journalism



Read this    it may just save your life !!!     Many years ago, I was given these among other NSAIDS for pain relief and swelling reduction due to Gout.
One afternoon,alone in my flat, I began to fever,feel dizzy and my legs begin to stiffen up. Thinking that I was in for an attack of Gout I decided to drive to my Mother's house for some TLC. I drove the 2 miles and headed for my old room.
About ten minutes after getting settled in bed,of course, I had to go!!!  I got up and my bedroom was spinning. I was bent over at the waist as I walked out of my room and into the kitchen,heading for the hallway and bathroom, I never made it !  I collapsed in the kitchen. Kaboom !
Mum phoned an ambulance and I was carted off to hospital.   Long story short...............
The NSAIDS had irritated two ulcers,of which I and no knowledge, and burst both of them!! I had been driving and getting about while bleeding internally. They pumped four fresh pints,half the normal volume,into me. No more NSAIDS.
Then they came up with Colchicene, which is a plant extract known about as a Gout treatment since the 17th century. As a plant it cannot be patented and Big Pharma can't make money on it,hence you get NSAIDS.
Nowadays,if I feel an attack of Gout coming on, I take these and am better in a couple of days with no side effects.  If you have Gout, Rheumatoid Arthritis or other joint pain /swelling, demand this plant extract from your Doctor. 

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube