Friday, October 31, 2014

Cost Trap | tellows Blog

Cost Trap | tellows Blog



I was called yesterday from 0844 581 1074  both on my land line and my mobile.  Now I never answer strange numbers on my mobile and always just put them into a search engine, to see who has been calling me. Just try it with this number and you will see why I always check them out !!! It is a scam investment scheme which would have cost me money just to connect!!!

If my land line rings, I always count the rings. If the call breaks at six rings, then I know that it has been machine dialed and is a company.  More than six rings is a manual call.

 Get this app for your mobile phone   trucaller   or go to the web www.trucaller.com  They do a number search.  

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube