Friday, August 29, 2014

Illuminati Jehovah's Witnesses Watchtower Secret Society EXPOSED |

Illuminati Jehovah's Witnesses Watchtower Secret Society EXPOSED | Conspiracy Theories



I do not like this mob one bit. Any Cult which ill allow a child to die for lack of a blood transfusion is sick!!  They rarely come into my area now to pedal their Watch Tower comic because I tore two of them to shreds one morning using their own bible.

I asked  you believe that the bible is a true record of events   answer  oh yes

I say    So we all came from Adam and Eve    answer  oh yes

I say well work this one out........they had two sons   answer    right

I say    so we are all a product of incestuous relations which is sinful



Oh eh well  eh but eh  well byeeee and off they ran

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube