Saturday, July 26, 2014

US Wants to Criminalize Movie and Music Streaming

US Wants to Criminalize Movie and Music Streaming | TorrentFreak



I have not been to a film theatre for a couple of decades. The last film which I saw,was the Dead Poet's Society. So that will date when.......

I have had satellite TV since the thing started in Uk. I actually bought the full box dish and installation. The idiot company has replaced broken bits and upgraded kit here and there and moved it from house to house,thinking that I rented.  !!

So  can only guess how much a night at the pictures would be these days for a person. Say £20 to £25 with travel,entry and munchies. How much is a ticket?  £8   guessing.  Anyway........

Expendables 3 is due out in cinemas on 15th August.  It is already available to download on Pirate Bay for free which is illegal.  More than 100,000 have d/loaded

I can see the point of film folks jumping up and down. However, there are 7.5 billion peeps in the World, so I'm sure they will still make money !!  Their problem is a simple one.....they want it all...greed!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube